Chad believes the greatest influence in a student’s life starts at home with the parent(s). As a father of a son and daughter, he offers parents practical advice and innovative ideas that will help them understand and embrace the role of parenting. Chad offers same-day parent sessions on campus in conjunction with assemblies and/or staff development events.
Parent Workshops – Customized to School Needs
- Why Your Child’s Dreams Matter
- Understanding Your Childs Greatest Challenges
- Social Media: What You Should Know that They Already Know
- Keeping Your Child Accountable: Its Not Sheltering… Its Parenting
- Teachers Are a Key Ally: Partnering for Success